Saturday, July 2, 2011

On not writing

I have been studiously not writing for about 6 months now.. it's been surprisingly easy. I just sit down at my pc and then instead of opening my chosen writing program I go to twitter.. or the Guardian website, or websites with random pictures of kittens.

It's not good.. it's not progressing my novel.. and my ideas are stagnating in my head. So this little blog (which is separate from my other regular blog) is my attempt at making me write.

I intend to use it to journal my progress.. how many words written, what I struggle with day to day.. etc. I aim to post at least once a week.. preferably more often..

In fairness it'll probably turn out to be another tool in the procrastinating wars.

We shall see.

Wish me luck.. or other such things..

xx
me



No comments:

Post a Comment